You Deserve A Smile You Love!
Cosmopolitan Orthodontics is a patient-focused practice. Everything we do is for the patient and their experience. We want you to feel welcomed and confident that we genuinely care about you, your treatment, and your smile.
What’s Different at Cosmopolitan Orthodontics?
- We reject the idea of one-treatment-for-all; instead, Dr. Bonvino works closely with each patient to learn their goals and personal concerns, then develops an orthodontic plan that addresses all of their needs.
- Cosmopolitan Orthodontics is a solo doctor, privately owned practice. We believe this sets us apart because of the continuity of care our patients receive. Patients love to see the same friendly faces in the clinic and know they are getting the best quality treatment plan from one doctor.
- We see everyone in the family! Consultations are available to children typically around age seven or as soon as a concern has been identified. We are seeing more and more adults, too—it’s never too late to improve your smile!
- We know an educated patient is able to make informed decisions about their orthodontic treatment and oral health. You’ll always know what we’re doing and why, so you can be an active participant in your care.
- We offer no interest payment plans as well as a low down payment option. We want to make orthodontics affordable.
- We offer all digital records including diagnostic scans with our iTero® scanner, which means no goopy impressions.
- The icing on the cake is our beautiful facility (and memory foam leather clinical chairs!) that makes patients feel relaxed and at home.
We want our patients to feel like family. We are excited to see them and watch their smiles evolve. Our motto is “It's a great day to smile at Cosmopolitan Orthodontics,” and we want every patient to leave feeling great about their visit and the progression of treatment.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
The first step on the path to a lifetime of confident and beautiful smiles is a no-obligation consultation with Dr. Bonvino at our Lakeville West, Lakeville East, and Prior Lake orthodontic offices. We look forward to helping you look and feel your best!